Sunday, October 23, 2011

Some things are more important than others...


I barely have time to write tonight because something more important came up...a phone call from my daughter. I could hear my grandson in the background and enjoyed that as much as I did talking to my wonderful daughter.

She is wonderful...hard working both at her job and at home. She works at a bank part time, takes care of her husband and almost four-year-old son and manages to maintain a 3.5 GPA in college. She is working towards a degree in early childhood education.

It's difficult living so far apart and I am so very grateful that we have cellphones and the Internet to help us keep in touch and stay connected. I'm also grateful that my dear daughter feels free to call me whenever she needs to talk...for advice...a sympathetic ear...or just to share a funny story (usually about my grandson).

So yeah, tonight I spent my "blogging time" talking to my daughter. I'd do it again, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment