Sunday, August 28, 2011

Frustrating day...


Ever have one of those days when you just feel discombobulated? Makes you look kind of like Don and Kyla in this photo! Well, I've been having that kind of day. I'm counting down the minutes until it's over!

First, my fridge quits on me for the gazillionth time. This fridge has been nothing but trouble for the entire seven years we've had it. I've lost count of how many times the thing has been repaired. I spent the day transferring all the frozen stuff to the freezer in the laundry room and then moving all the fridge stuff to the freezer section.

What I can't figure out is why the top half of the fridge and it's freezer (side by side type) are warm, but the bottom half is freezing everything. The produce in the bottom bin of the fridge was frozen. The milk, etc. on top is warm. Last night when I realized the fridge wasn't working properly I put a bowl of water on the middle shelf of the freezer. The bottom of it froze, but the top is still water. WEIRD!

To make things worse, I took a nap this afternoon and didn't wake up until almost dark...to late to walk down to the pond. Then I made the mistake of letting Caoimhe out with me while I fed the chickens. UGH...that dog is mischief through and through. She refused to come back in with me and ended up running to the pond and jumping in. Then she finally comes in the house dripping wet! Miss Caoimhe will NOT be going out with me again. She can go into the fenced front yard from now on.

Oh well, tomorrow is another day...Monday. And Mondays are always better, right?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your refrigerator. On the other hand, that is one lovely dog in the pic!

    ReplyDelete