Friday, August 26, 2011

What day is it?


I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday. That feeling has stuck with me all day. In fact, I haven't planned anything for supper because Don works late on Saturdays and I usually pop a pizza in the oven instead of cooking a meal.

Then my daughter (pictured above with Don and I) called. We chatted a while and when we were saying our good-byes I told her to have a fun day tomorrow. She said she would once she got off work, which confused me until I realized it was Friday and tomorrow was Saturday, not Sunday. Nicole works Saturday mornings (she's a bank teller).

However, the feeling is still clinging to me. Ever have that happen...kind of a deja vu type feeling? It just feels like Saturday to me. I have no idea why or how my mind jumped from Thursday to Saturday. I even took a nap today, something I would never do on a Friday!

Hmmm...now I need to figure out what I'm going to fix for supper. Pizza anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment